- Open entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom
- Stunning Kitchen/diner with wall to wall bi-fold doors to rear garden Glass Vaulted roof feature
- Separate utility room
- Three double first floor bedrooms
- En-suite and integrated wardrobes to master bedroom
- Luxury family bathroom
- Off street parking for several vehicles
- Bedroom four/ additional living room
- Rear garden with low maintenance artificial lawn and spacious patio
Stunning three/four bedroom semi-detached home that has undergone a beautiful transformation. The property has been extended to the rear with a high standard of finish throughout. Offering a comfortable and social residence that would be ideal for entertaining guest's and make a lovely family home. Landscaped rear garden and a well presented frontage make this residence an attractive and complete home.
No expense has been spared, including quartz work surfaces, tiled flooring with under floor heating, "Neff"and "Smeg" integrated kitchen appliances and a Sonos surround sound system with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden which would be prime for al fresco dining.
Sandhills is located on the southern perimeter of Headington. The Thornhill Park and Ride is opposite with A40 and M40 are easily accessible making Sandhills a convenient commute to London . Within the ring road five hospitals and many educational institutions, including John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford Brookes University, Windmill Primary, St Andrews and Headington Girls School, making this location popular amongst medics and academics.. There are a good selection of local shops in a short drive including Waitrose, Asda, Co-Op and Tesco.