- Entrance Hall With Solid Wood Flooring Leading To Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Master Living Room Featuring Upgraded Sash Windows
- Second Reception Room With Oak Flooring And Exposed Brick Fire Place
- Re-fitted Kitchen Overlooking Well Groomed Rear Garden
- Updated Bathroom
- New Plumbing System
- Bespoke Windows Replaced To The Front Of The Property
- Updated Rear Garden and Patio Ideal For Al Fresco Dining
- Master Bedroom With Cast Iron Fire Place and Sash Windows
This beautifully presented family home situated in a highly sought-after road within Headington, the property has been thoughtfully updated throughout, modernised whilst showcasing some original period features. A well-groomed garden is reflective of the internal specification, finishing every detail to a excellent standard.
The accommodation is laid over two floors, with a sitting room, separate dining room and refitted kitchen with door leading to patio and garden. The first floor, the master bedroom features a cast iron fire place and bespoke sash windows, with a further two bedrooms to balance the generous living accommodation. The family bathroom is not surprisingly presented to showroom standard to conclude an excellent family home.
Central Headington hosts five hospitals and many educational institutions, including John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford Brookes University, Windmill Primary, St Andrews and Headington Girls School, making this location popular amongst medics and academics. The Thornhill Park and Ride, regular buses, A40 and M40 are easily accessible making Headington a convenient commute to London. There are a good selection of local shops including Waitrose, Co-Op and Tesco.