- Entrance porch
- Entrance hall
- Re-fitted contemporary kitchen with feature bread oven
- Living room with modern electric stove
- Conservatory with underfloor heating and temperature controlled glass
- Utility room leading to ground floor shower room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Two story double garage,
An opportunity to acquire this historic; charming three bedroom residence boasting character throughout, with contemporary re-fitted kitchen and beautiful feature conservatory enjoying the breath taking grounds. Positioned on fringes of the highly demanded village of Weston-On-The-Green with brilliant access to the A34/M40 and Bicester village.
The versatile accommodation is arranged over two floors and includes an inviting living room with maintenance free electric log burner and the lovely bread oven in the kitchen neutral and modern kitchen. The conservatory is of the highest quality and a fine addition with its temperature controlled glass in the roof overlooking the grounds with the two story double garage offering an opportunity to add significant accommodation (STP) the ground allow off street parking for multiple vehicles.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, re-fitted contemporary kitchen, living room, high quality conservatory, utility room leading to ground floor shower room, three first floor bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, two story double garage, off street parking for multiple vehicles.
Weston on the Green is a sought after location and is conveniently placed for access to the city of Oxford and Bicester. The village is a lively, thriving community with a wide range of local amenities including a country house hotel, two public houses, church, village post office/stores and a farm based ice cream shop and café! The area enjoys breath-taking countryside while benefitting from all the amenities associated with city life. There is a park and ride and three mainline rail stations to London all within 6 miles and excellent road and rail connections to London and the Midlands (via the A34/M40) and the national motorway network. Education: As you would expect the educational institutions are second to none and include the following: Oxford and highly regarded independent day schools including The Dragon, Oxford High, Magdalen College School are all within a short drive or bus-journey.
• Polo at Kirtlington Park Polo Club (3.5 miles) • Shopping at Oxford (9 miles) and Bicester Village (6 miles) and the new Westgate Centre • Heathrow (52 miles) and London Oxford Airport (7 miles) • Golf at Bicester Golf and Country Club (7 miles) , The North Oxford (7 miles), Frilford Heath (16 miles) and The Oxfordshire (18.5 miles) • Gym facilities including spa, indoor and outdoor swimming and indoor tennis courts are located Bicester Golf and Country Club (3.5 miles) and 7 miles away at The Oxford Health & Racquets Club.
In the owner’s words:
“We were the first to view this property as soon as it came on the market and the space and tranquillity made us put in our offer immediately. The house is steeped in History and an original Police House where the Sargent of Weston On the Green was stationed and living. The stone mullion walls are amazing and the stone work of the building is exceptional. There are only 3 other houses that sit in this area just touching the outskirts of the village, which appealed to us greatly. We have 3 gardens and sunshine all day long into the early evening. The large front garden, large back garden and a courtyard leading from the lounge. The most enjoyment we have had from the property is making this old house come to life again and the amount of space attached.”