- An award-winning eco development with high energy efficiency
- Detached home over 1924 sqft offering five generous bedrooms
- Two ensuite shower rooms to bedrooms with dressing room to master
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Study with independent external entrance door
- Garage and parking for two vehicles on drive
- 60ft wide garden with rear access
- Open views to front overlooking farmland
- Cul-de-sac location
- 360 degree virtual reality tour available to further explore internally
An attractive detached family home situated within the award winning eco development, offering high energy efficiency and low-cost living. The accommodation is over a generous 1924 sqft internal footprint and further benefits from its unique position, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and overlooking farmland.
The property comprises living room with doors opening to a generous kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom, study, four doubles and a single bedroom, dressing room and en-suite shower room to master, a second en-suite shower room to bedroom two and family bathroom. Externally the cul-de-sac position offers a level of privacy that is rarely available on newer developments, the property is situated at the end of the road allowing for easy access for two vehicles on the drive, in front of an integral garage and study. There is rear access to a larger than average south facing garden which is approximately 60 ft wide.
The location offers an excellent range of social and recreational opportunities alongside the world famous Bicester Village complex. Excellent public transport links with access to London Marylebone within 50 minutes and Oxford City in circa 15 minutes. By car there is easy access to the A40, M40 and A41, Heathrow circa one hour by M40.