- 15 Acres of land with planning approved
- Residential dwelling and 19 stables
- Excellent vehicle access from M40 and A34
- Site access from Islip Road / B4027
- Within 10 miles from Oxford City & train station
- Within 7 miles of Bicester & train station
A rarely available parcel of land accessed off Islip Road via A34 and M40 routes. Comprising 15 acres of land with established commercial use, previously an 18 bay floodlit golf driving range with club house, retail shop, car park and Ancillary building.
Planning has been approved for change of use to a stud farm, which involves removal of the existing structure and replacing it with a similar footprint in stables, all weather manege and re-use of existing building to form a temporary staff unit. Further information available of the Cherwell District Council website – Applications 19/01287/F & 20/01114/F